Before your Service
Here are a few things that we will need you to do before your initial or maintenance service is completed. This will help make sure our professionals are able to complete the job and keep your home pest free.
- Make sure if you have any concerns or issues since your last service that you have called or emailed our office to let the technician know. Our technicians are trained to be very thorough, however, communication is key to the best possible service. We want tp make sure all of your concerns are addressed and you are satisfied.
- If you have pets, please make sure they are kenneled or put away until the product has dried. We want to keep your household safe, and that includes our furry friends. Our technician WILL NOT treat an area where pets are loose. This is critical for everyones safety.
- Make sure all gates and doors are unlocked. The technician needs to be able to access all areas to properly apply the product. This will keep your home properly maintained.
- Vacuum and mop before the service. After our product is applied it needs time to dry and to go to work on your pests.
- Keep your appointments. When your home is regularly maintained we are able to keep you and your family pest free.